- In these Terms, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ is to be considered as reference to Pashupati and ‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to any person and/or organization accessing or using this Website.
- The Website and the products and services provided by Pashupati are subject to compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
- These T&C may be revised and/or amended at any time, without any intimation/notice to you. Constant use of the Website signifies your acceptance of the T&C in force at the time of its utilization.
- Please read the T&C of the Agreement carefully, as by using the Agreement, you consent to the T&C of the Agreement which creates a contract between the user and Pashupati.
- USE OF CONTENTS
- You may use the Website for generic business purposes, such as, gathering information for your personal purchase and/or collecting necessary information as a consumer of products provided by Pashupati.
- The information provided on the Website is discreetly in connection with the marketing efforts of Pashupati and is not to be used to seek similar opportunities from competitive suppliers or in competition with Pashupati.
- You shall access or use the Website and/or its content only for informational purposes and shall not access or use the Website and/or its content to provide information to any third party, who are directly or indirectly not related and/or allowed under the purposes of this Website
- If Website content is copied, downloaded and/or printed then all the copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights vests with the Pashupati. However, for commercial use of any portion of the content on the Website, you must obtain and secure the prior written consent from the appropriate content provider.
- USE OF WEBSITE
You can use the Website at the sole discretion of Pashupati, which may deny you use of the Website at any time, for any reason, with or without cause. Your use of the Website and any orders for merchandise placed through this Website does not entitle you to continued use of the Website.
Your use of the Website must always comply with applicable law of the land. In particular, but without limitation, you agree and represent not to use our Website to –
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the services provided on the Website including, but not limited to, deliberate attempt to overload a service, ‘flooding’ of networks, attempt to 'crash' and/or take any action imposing an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the services provided by us or the associated infrastructure;
- use any kind of program/script/command/application, or send messages of any kind, designed to, in any manner interfering with any user’s terminal session;
- circumvent or attempt to circumvent, user authentication or security measures of any Internet or intranet Website or any of the accounts of any other person using this Website, including but not limited to, accessing data and/or information not intended for you, logging into an account where you are not expressly authorized to access or in a manner which is not authorized by us;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, confidential information or other proprietary rights of any party; and
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, network, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- PRODUCT DISPLAY
We promise to display the products promoted on this Website with an explicit aim. However, kindly note that, the colors we use, alongwith the display and color capabilities of your particular computer monitor, will greatly affect the colors actually seen on the screen. The Website will not be responsible for the limitations of your monitor’s display of any color, texture, or detail of actual merchandise.
- USER SUBMISSIONS
- Any voluntary submissions of the information, communications or content (including pictures and anecdotes) to the Website, will be binding that such submissions are non-confidential for all purposes.
- You also agree that, such submissions become the property of Pashupati and that all right, title and interest therein, including all rights of copyright, shall rest with Pashupati, as and when they are submitted and/or posted
- Such submissions are subject to being used, reproduced, modified, published, edited, translated, distributed, performed and displayed in any media or medium, or any form, format or forum now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose, in perpetuity without any notice.
- The submission of such materials in no way creates any obligation or duty on the part of Pashupati to post or use such materials or, if we do so, to give you credit or any compensation therefore for the same.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- In creating hypertext links to another website, Pashupati is not recommending that website or giving any assurances as to its standing. Pashupati is providing such link only as a convenience to you. Use and/or access of the hyperlinks and access to such hyperlinked websites are entirely at your own risk. The inclusion of these links is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed, or products or services offered on these third party sites, or the organizations sponsoring and/or supporting such sites.
- Also, please note that Pashupati makes no representations or warranties, explicit or implied, regarding the performance of the links, the performance of the third party sites or the content of the third party sites. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you may do so at your own risk.
We undertake that, we use appropriate available technology to protect the security of communication made through the Website. However, we do not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through this Website.
Further, Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. However, despite the best efforts, we make no warranties that the Website is free from infection of any virus or other unauthorized software.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Pashupati expressly disclaims “any” and “all” warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability, non-infringement, quality, performance, non-interference with information, and accuracy of informational content. There is no warranty that information provided hereunder, our efforts, or the Website will fulfill any of your particular purposes and/or needs.
- Pashupati makes no warranty that your use of the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable or the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is completed at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any and all kind of damage to your computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material.
- No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Pashupati or through this Website shall create any warranty unless expressly stated in this agreement.
- LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- 9.1 You expressly understand and agree that none of Pashupati and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use of data or other intangible losses (even if we are aware of the risk of such damage), resulting from –
- The use of or the inability to use the Website;
- Errors, defects, omissions, delays in operation or transmission, or any other failure of performance of this Website or any of the services availed;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Website;
- Any other matter incidental to the Website.
- If you are discontented with the use of this Website, or any of the information contained thereon, or refuse to abide by this agreement, then sole and exclusive remedy for you is to discontinue the use of this Website;
- You also agree not to join in any lawsuit and/or litigation with another person or serve as a class representative of any class action lawsuit against Pashupati and/or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates arising out of the use of this Website.
- Further, none of Pashupati and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates should be held liable for any representations or warranties set forth on third party sites in relation to the information provided in this Website.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This Website is protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress and other intellectual property rights.
- Pashupati grants you a categorical, personal, revocable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and limited right and license to use the object code of the Website on a single computer. Provided that, you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create any derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the software for the Website.
- Further, all logos, trademarks, service marks, labels, product names and service names used on the Website (collectively, the “Marks”) are owned or licensed by Pashupati and/or its affiliates.
- Furthermore, you agree not to copy, display or otherwise use any of the Marks without the consent and/or written permission of Pashupati. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Marks may not be used in any manner likely to cause confusion, disparagement or dilution of the Marks and/or in connection with any product or service that is not authorized or sponsored by Pashupati.
- The entire Website, and all object code and source code, text, graphics, multimedia content, including but not limited to images, illustrations, audio and video clips, html and other markup languages, and all scripts within the site associated therewith, are copyrighted by Pashupati. Pashupati reserves all its rights thereto.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, (including without limitation reasonable legal and other fees and costs) incurred or suffered by us, in relation to any and/or all claims, actions or demands, arising from or related to your use of the site, the materials it contains, and any sites linked to this Website.
- 12.1 Pashupati may update, revise, supplement, modify or amend this Agreement at any time and the updates, revisions, supplements, modifications or amendments shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Website.
- 12.2 You also agree that you will be bound by this Agreement, however and whenever it is updated, revised, supplemented, modified, or amended, whether you have actual or constructive notice thereof, and without regard to, whether or not, you have used or continue to use the Website after such updates, revisions, supplements, modifications or amendments.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Pashupati with respect to your use of the Website. There are no other representations, warranties, terms, agreements or conditions, either written or oral, with respect to your use of the Website except as set forth in this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unlawful, void, voidable or unenforceable for any reason, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
All Terms and disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be governed by the Indian laws without regard to any conflict of law provisions. You hereby consent and submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
We may terminate your right to use this Website, with or without cause at any time in our sole discretion, including, without limitation if you violate terms of this Agreement, fail to provide accurate registration data and lack to use the Website. However, all representations, warranties, indemnifications, and promises made by you shall survive such termination.
- FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
- The Website contains enlightened statements about the products, financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. However, actual results could differ materially from the set expectations and projections set forth in those statements.
- These risks and uncertainties include, amongst other things, demand trends for our products, fluctuations in pricing for metal or other raw materials and finished goods, the effect of consolidation or other actions of our suppliers including disruptions in our sources of supply, increased competition and the effect of general economic conditions in India and in the regions in which we operate.
If you have a comment, question or request, or if you need to contact Website for any other reason:
It is exclusive property of “Pashupati Cotspin Limited”. No part of the same can be reproduced, copied, shared, altered, photocopied, etc., in any direct or indirect manner whether directly or indirectly.